About BV Minerals
Bureau Veritas has completed the acquisition and integration of AcmeLabs and Inspectorate, two global leaders in geochemical and assaying laboratories for the Upstream Mineral sector. As part of the acquisition and integration by Bureau Veritas, the legal entity for AcmeLabs became Bureau Veritas Commodities Canada Ltd in 2014, part of the global trade name Bureau Veritas Minerals Laboratories (BVM).
BVM is an industry leader in the analysis of minerals for the Exploration and Mining industries. Our technical and service delivery expertise has a stronger business position in the global market and continues to expand the network of laboratory services, strategically located in key trading sites around the world, providing precision analytical testing to both internationally recognized standards and customer-specific methodologies.
Founded in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Our Vision and Mission are to:
- Become a leader in our industry and a major player in each of our market segments and key geographical locations
- Deliver economic value to customers through QHSE management of their assets, projects, products and systems, resulting in license to operate risk reduction and performance improvement
Our four core values are integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
Bureau Veritas’ core focus is the efficient and reliable delivery of a diverse range of quality testing and analytical information services, achieved by:
- Continually updating and developing equipment, ensuring that the latest generation of proven hardware types are utilised.
- Having the same brand of equipment across the broad network of laboratories ensures that the facilities are compatible and able to work in synergy to achieve consistency and accuracy.
- Holding global certifications for Quality ISO9001:2008, Environmental Management: ISO14001 and Safety Management OH SAS 18001 and AS4801.
- Providing innovative laboratory & technical services to the mining sector across the globe.
With approximately 100 laboratories strategically placed in 27 countries, Bureau Veritas Minerals is present in most major mining & mineral regions. Bureau Veritas’ world class facilities are able to provide a wide range of inspection and laboratory testing services to the mining industry, covering all minerals and metals.
Bureau Veritas is synonymous with quality, professionalism and integrity on a global scale and our core focus is the efficient and reliable delivery of a diverse range of quality testing and analytical information services.
Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org