Building Global ManagementMarch 31st, 2009
Global Sample Preparation Manager
We are pleased to announce that Angelo Karitsiotis has taken the position of Global Sample Preparation Manager reporting to the President, effective April 1, 2009.
Angelo has 13 years of industry experience overseeing sample preparation facilities in Canada, Mexico and in the United States. Prior to joining Acme Labs as Sample Preparation Manager in April 2004, Angelo had worked for ALS Chemex for 8 years.
Sample preparation is performed at all Acme branch offices and is an area of critical importance to Acme and to our clients. In his new position, some of Angelo’s key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing selection and coordination of sample preparation methods;
- Overseeing physical plant design of each sample preparation facility;
- Auditing the methods used in each facility to ensure compliance to Acme’s standards;
- Ensuring sample preparation services offered at each facility to be of high quality, cost effective and accurate;
Global Marketing and Sales Manager
We are pleased to announce that Heriberto Munoz has taken the position of Global Sales and Marketing Manager reporting to the President, effective April 1, 2009.
Heriberto has 15 years of experience in the minerals laboratory business in South America. Prior to joining Acme Labs four years ago as Marketing Manager for our South American operations, Heriberto had worked for ALS Chemex as Marketing Manager in Peru.
In this new position, some of Heriberto’s key responsibilities include:
- Overall structure and performance of the Acme sales team, including the promotion of Acme’s image and services as well as fostering new and existing clients.
- Overseeing Design of all Acme sales related documents and software tools.
- Coordinating Acme’s expanded marketing focus to promote Acme more professionally and aggressively.